You can upload your own certificate of achievement to use in Traineaze.
There are two ways to upload your certificate to Traineaze. Where you upload your certificate determines how it can be used:
- Company Wide Certificates - When you add a certificate under your Company Settings, the certificate is available to use in any course.
- Course Specific Certificates - If you add a certificate to a specific course (under Settings for the course), then that certificate is available only to that course.
Adding a Company Wide Certificate
1. Click on Account from the top main menu, then click Company Settings.
2. Click the Course Settings tab on the left side of the screen.
3. Click Upload Certificate.
4. Browse for your certificate and click Open.
5. Once the certificate has been uploaded, click the Preview icon to see how it looks.
Adding a Course Specific Certificate
1. Go to the course management area for the course you want to add the certificate to.
2. Click on the Settings tab on the left side of the screen.
3. Under the Completion section, check the box for "Provide Certificate upon Completion".
4. Click Upload Certificate.
5. Browse for the certificate you want to add and click Open.
6. Once the certificate has been uploaded, click the Preview icon to see how it looks.
- You can only remove certificates that have no courses assigned to them.