Traineaze has the ability to send various emails to your users, for example when a new user is added to the system, when a user is assigned to a new course, and when a course is incomplete and is approaching it's due date.
These emails can be customized by the Account Owner and tailored to your companies needs. For example, you can have the footer display your company name and contact information instead of Traineaze, etc.
To Edit Email Templates
1. You must be logged in as the Account Owner.
2. Click on Account->Company Settings.
3. Click the Email Templates tab on the left side.
4. You will see a list of all email templates available to customize. Select the template you wish to customize.
5. From the Email Editor screen, you can modify the ReplyTo, Subject and Body of the email.
6. Use Merge Fields to personalize the email and have the Traineaze dynamically insert real values just before the email is sent. For example, you can use the merge field [[!user_firstname!]] to have the users First Name appear in the email.
7. Once you have made your changes, click Preview to have a sample email sent to yourself to verify the changes.
8. If you are happy with the changes, click Save.