Roles in Traineaze define what parts of the system a person can access and what they can do.
Guest - People you want to share a course with but do not have a Traineaze user account. Normally for people that are not your regular learners/employees. They can only access the courses you provide links to.
Learner - A person who can sign in to Traineaze and take training. This is the default role. They can:
- Access courses assigned to them
- View their profile information.
Team Manager - You can designate a person as a Team Manager for any team. As a Team Manager, the person can do everything an employee can do, plus:
- View training progress information for everyone on their team.
- View reports for the team(s) they manage.
- View employee profiles for users they manage.
- Optionally assign training and management enrollments for their members.
- Send training reminders.
- Endorse skills for employees they manage.
Training Admin - A training admin can do everything an employee can do plus:
- Create and manage employees
- Import employees
- Create and manage teams
- Create and manage courses
- Create and assign skills to a course
- View reports
Company Admin - A Company Admin can do everything a Training Admin can but also has access to all company settings. This includes changing email templates, color schemes and branding, API and SSO configuration, subscription information, and more.