We provide a ScoreCard for each person who takes a course. The ScoreCard shows their overall score, how much time they spent in total taking the course, details for each attempt, and all questions and answers.
You can access a persons ScoreCard in two ways.
From the Course Overview screen:
1. From the main menu, click Courses.
2. Select the course you are interested in.
3. From the Course Overview screen, find the person you want to view in the grid and then click the ScoreCard icon.
From the Employee->Course Screen:
1. Click on People from the main menu.
2. Search for the person you want to view ScoreCard details and click their name to view their record.
3. From the person record screen, click the Courses tab on the left side of the screen.
4. Click the ScoreCard icon next to the course you wish to view.