The Traineaze skills system allows you to build a talent repository of your workforce. Skills are optionally awarded and added to an employees profile when they successfully complete a course.
1. If you have not already defined Skills for you company, you need to do that first. (Click Account from the main menu, pick Company Settings, and then choose the Skills tab)
2. From the Course Settings screen, click the drop down for "Skills Awarded".
3. Select the skill you want to award upon completion. The skill is now added to the course.
4. If you want to award more than one skill, simply repeat steps 2 and 3 for each skill you wish to add.
5. That's it. Now when someone successfully completes the course, the skills will be added to their profile.