Guest access allows you to share a link to one of your courses with people who are not your regular employees (people who do not have a user record under your account). Anyone with the link will be able to access the course by simply entering their name and email address.
When using Guest Access, make sure you distribute the link to people you trust.
1. Click Courses from the top main menu bar.
2. Select the course you want to enable guest access for.
3. Click the Enrollments tab on the left side of the screen.
4. From the Enrollments screen, check the "Allow Guest Access" box located on the right side of the screen.
5. To get the special guest access URL, click the "Get Guest URL" button.
6. From the Guest Access URL popup window, select the URL from the box and press CTRL-C. This will copy the URL to your clipboard. You can now paste it into an email, MS Word document, etc. by open the desired program and pressing CTRL-P.
Note: CTRL-C is a shortcut for "copy" and CTRL-P is a shortcut for "paste".
- You can get a course URL for your employees to use on the Course Settings screen. If you have Allow Guest Access enabled, you can get the Guest URL from the Course Settings screen as well.
- If an existing employee with a user records attempts to access a course via the Guest URL, they will be prompted to log in.