1. From the Overview screen, click the "Create New Course" link under Quick Actions.
2. Give your course a name and click the "Create" button.
3. The next screen allows you to Add Content. As you can see, there are several options for adding content. For this tutorial, we will add a video. Click "Add Video". Note: If you do not have a video readily available, select Image.
4. On the New Video Content screen, give your video a name and then click Select Video.
5. Browse for the video you want to use and click "Open".
6. After your video has finished uploading (the progress bar will reach 100% and turn green), click Save Changes.
7. After you click Save Changes, you will see the Content list screen for your course. This screen lists all the content you have added to the course. From here you can add more content, edit existing content, or re-arrange content. For now, we will continue to Enrollments.
8. The last step is to assign people to your course. In this tutorial, you will assign yourself to the course. Click the Enrollments tab on the left side of the screen.
9. The Enrollments screen allows you to assign people, teams, and guests to a course. Click the Unassigned blue tab in the Users section to see all learners currently not assigned to the course.
10. Click the blue "+" button next to your name. The "Assigned" count will increase by 1 and your name should now appear under "Assigned" tab (click the Assigned tab to see).
11. Once you are finished adding content and enrolling your users, you need to Publish the course in order to make it accessible to your learners. Click the "Publish" button located at the top of the screen (or from the Course Settings screen).
12. That's it. At this point, you can preview the course by clicking "My Courses" at the top the screen and then selecting the course you just created.
- To edit the course you just created, click Courses at the top of the screen and select the course from the list.
- Be sure to check out the Settings tab when you are in course creation mode. From settings you can configure grading, skills, and many other options.